Monday 12 February 2018

Letter to Ms Tapuke

Dear Ms Tapuke,


Dear Ms Tapuke,

My names Kei. I’m a child of six kids. I’m the youngest in my family. I have four brothers and one sister.
 When I was young I lived with my papa. I am Maori,Cookisland. My mums from Ngapuhi,Maratia and
my dads from Autataki. The oldies out of the kids it my sister i’ve never meet her but my dad says that
she’s the older one.


My favourite thing to do is go fishing with my cousins and i’ll like picking seafood from the sea .
My favourite seafood is oysters,puas,kinas, crayfish and other seafoods. My favourite thing to do at
home is pretend fight with my brothers and cook.


My favourite subjects at school is reading,writing and inquiry.
My goals for 2018 is to join lots of sport and get a good grade through the year .
The things I dislike about school is maths cause everytime we do maths I always get stuck,
and I dislike that I come school to early and there nothing to do.


I would really like it if Ms Tapuke help me finish my work off properly this year.


Thanks you for reading my letter and knowing this about me


Yours sincerely,

[Kei]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kei,

    It is great to read this and learn more about you. When I was your age I really enjoyed getting kai moana as well like pipis and kina. Now I love eating mussels and oysters! It is also awesome that you are from Aitutaki, it has the most beautiful lagoon and I am trying to save up to go there!

    Mrs Stone

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.